Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Not Just Another Birthday

Can't believe that my "blog" has been read! One of the main reasons that i started this, was because of a gift that was received on my birthday. I received a new CPU from my son, so now i'm able to keep up with technology........well a little away. Thanks my "sun". As I stated earlier, i experienced another birthday. This day hit me differently than previous birthdays. In the past I had come to just ignore them, but this one I couldn't. It wasn't really a milestone number that was affecting me, but another thought came to mind and it was making me sad. This would be my first birthday without either of my parents living. It just seemed so strange to be having a birthday without those that gave me life gone. Not real sure why this was so sad for me, but it was. Maybe the fact that my Dad's death has been just a few short weeks ago, sure did miss his phone call to wish me a Happy Birthday. I did have a good day with my two wonderful kids, and daughter-in-law, my beautiful grandboys, and friend (no not boyfriend, Bit!)). It was so great to hear Connor sing Happy Birthday and help me blow out the one special candle! Thank-you my family and friends for making me smile on my birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, a day late.